


The heading picture is of the beautiful scenery at the Ranch. The bottom pic is a close-up. Yes folks that is right. My darling 11 (almost 12) year old collects animal skulls. I say animal because we have not yet found a human one (heaven forbid). He has been looking for a cow skull for 2 years now, and he hit the jackpot. GROSS! I would be interested what other young boys collect. Let me know would you? The middle picture is an arrowhead that Emmett found. He came into the camper and dumped out a pile of flint and said "Look what I found in the digging lounge!" He didn't know he found an arrowhead, he was just proud of the collection of flint. It is very small less than an inch long, 15/16 to be exact (yes, I needed help figuring that out!) We showed it to Aunt Treena and Uncle John. Aunt Treena of course had a never ending stock of candy bars, securing her role as favorite aunt. The top pic is Emmett praying for fire! Not really, but all my kids are obsessed with fire. This is something I monitor VERY carefully. We all had a great time. We have plans to return every weekend this month. Anyone who wants to can join.
1 comment:
You said you wanted to know what other kids colleced. I collect bottle Caps!
Post a Comment