Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sorry I've been AWOL.

I left my camera at the ranch. Stupid of me. I just have a hard time posting without a picture. I have been reading Jeannie's and Janet's blogs, and I am mad at myself that I didn't drive out to get my camera.

I hate Law and Order. They need to be done with that show. It is always the same.

The weather is very pleasant. I love that it is cold at night, and warm in the day.

Emmett enjoyed his first night trying out Karate. We are thinking of enrolling him. He is very good at tumbling. He is always doing somersaults. Maybe Karate would be very good for him. I am just hesitant to add one more thing, you know?

Paden is really good at Physics. This latest project was a catapult. His came in 3rd in the class. It is also nice to see that his grades are very good and I am not nagging him. He is growing up and I am now more aware that he will be gone in a year. I am sad about that.

Dillon is a great manager for the Football team. He is like their little nanny. He demands respect though and he takes his job very seriously.

Wyatt's latest animal find is a wickedly HUGE wolf spider. It is as big as a small orange or a large tangerine. THAT he is not allowed to bring into the house.

Emmett is working at getting his work done in class. It is a battle for him. He will win the battle. He is super good at spelling.

Liv loves 1st grade. I read to her class on Monday's. She is so cute. She is also catching onto piano very quickly. I love that!

Troy is still rising before dawn. And I am working to hold all my stuff together. Man life is busy.

At least life isn't like Law and Order! :) Have a great day.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Sounds like things are interesting as ever. Loved the wrestling story with Liv. This blog thing is really nice to keep on friends and family. I'm not very good at it. But I am enjoying checking in now and again. Lots of love.
Wendy