This was an adventure! Dillon is very excited about this. Troy, Paden, Dillon and Wyatt all went hunting last weekend. We are not sure how much ammo was unloaded into the hills of Area 73A, but we know it was a lot. I am amazed that the same hunting story can be told so many different ways and with so many variations. The butcher said it was a large 2 point. He ordered a couple roasts, a couple steaks and the rest jerky. This I am happy about because I spend a lot of money on jerky. If one was to figure it out, I bet it is cheaper to buy the jerky! But you don't hear me saying that out loud. Shhhh!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Dillon's first hunt was a sucess!
This was an adventure! Dillon is very excited about this. Troy, Paden, Dillon and Wyatt all went hunting last weekend. We are not sure how much ammo was unloaded into the hills of Area 73A, but we know it was a lot. I am amazed that the same hunting story can be told so many different ways and with so many variations. The butcher said it was a large 2 point. He ordered a couple roasts, a couple steaks and the rest jerky. This I am happy about because I spend a lot of money on jerky. If one was to figure it out, I bet it is cheaper to buy the jerky! But you don't hear me saying that out loud. Shhhh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Job boys, I say jerky all the way!!
Yay Dillon! Congratulations. I look forward to jerky the next time I visit
Post a Comment