Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged

So as you know I have not done anything on my blog or looked at any other blogs for about 3 weeks. So I threw up a post about the hunting expedition, then I spent an hour or two transferring photos from one pc to another (the laptop is dying and I am not going to get caught without having my pics backed up again), then I settled down to read all your blogs. I quickly discovered that they had all been tagged. Then I started to wonder when I was going to be tagged, then I started to think that since it hadn't happened yet I would tag myself! Finally I got to Jeannie's Blog and saw that she tagged me. I am so excited. But now I am worried I can't come up with 4 answers to the categories!! What do I do?! Here it goes:

4 Things I Love about my Husband:

1. He is very patient with me.
2. He helps with EVERYTHING!
3. He is very "handy".
4. He has a wonderful sense of humor.


4 Movies I could watch more than once:
  1. Top Gun
  2. The Notebook
  3. Pride and Prejudice
  4. How to loose a guy in 10 days
4 T.V. Shows I watch:
  1. Lipstick Jungle (I know, I don't wanna hear it!)
  2. Ugly Betty
  3. Anything except Law & Order
  4. Nothing if we don't figure out what we are doing. We are down to 1 channel!!
4 Places I've been:
  1. Mexico (colonies)
  2. Mackinac Island
  3. Idaho (I have been there the most)
  4. Western U.S.
4 Places I'd like to go:
  1. Australia
  2. Mexico
  3. Italy
  4. Hawaii
4 People who email me regularly:
  1. FlyLady
  2. Troy
  3. Carlean
  4. Work
4 Things I look forward to in the next year:
  1. Paden Graduating (not really, this makes me sad)
  2. Dillon Driving (not really, he is nuts!)
  3. Paden leaving for College (not this either. Can we change the category?)
  4. Olivia being baptized.
4 People I tag:
  1. Garrett Larsen
  2. The Morrison's--Yes you Kevin and Wendy
  3. Lisa Sager--This is your intro to blogging
  4. I don't know anyone else who looks at my blog and has one of their own. I think it should be Carlean--You know you want to Blog! Do it! What else do you have to do?

2 comments:

Summers Family Blog said...

Shelly! Glad your back. Nice to hear from you. I like the hunting photo. So many changes in your family the next year. :( I have a love/hate feeling about kids growing up.

carlean said...

I email. And I do it regularly,so what is the dif. Everyone knows what goes on in our lives. And writing an email once a week takes less time than blogging. i do enjoy looking at the pics and reading everyones blogs, when they are up to date.